MY loss is YOUR gain! GREAT stuff at FANTASTIC prices! ALL MUST GO!

I'm selling 99% of the things I own. Nice stuff...no junk...all priced to move. First person with cash in hand wins. Contact me at arniesbigsale@aol.com with any questions, offers, or to set up a time to see an item.

If you are interested in the remaining items shown here, please send an e-mail to arniesbigsale@aol.com to set an appointment and for the address and directions. A few more items will be added in the next 24 hours.

Browse all the postings below - or search for a specific item using the search box (right side of page) - or look through the categories (right side of page.)

Monday, August 8, 2011

Bed, Bath and Beyond Decorative Glass Stones - Bag - $2.00


Click on photo to enlarge. CASH only! I can NOT deliver! Items are located in La Quinta, CA. Smaller items can be shipped, if you are willing to pay shipping and handling. All sales are final. If you like something, but don't like the price...make me an offer! I'm serious when I say that EVERYTHING must go! E-mail me at arniesbigsale@aol.com with questions, offers, or to set up a time to see something.

No comments:

Post a Comment